Re: [cc2-dev-l] Re: As promised - source code for IronPython scripting

  • Remy Monsen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011
      Thanks for posting this. I've been away so I have only been able to
      cast a glance on it so far, and done a test compile to make sure it
      compiles properly on my system, but it does look really interesting.

      I really like this project, since it provides a nice option between
      writing macros and full-fledged XP's.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011

        Glad to have you back Remy!

        If you like options, maybe you will like the series of blog entries I am just about to start on the FCW file format!

        Lee

        Thanks for posting this. I've been away so I have only been able to
        cast a glance on it so far, and done a test compile to make sure it
        compiles properly on my system, but it does look really interesting.

        I really like this project, since it provides a nice option between
        writing macros and full-fledged XP's.

        On 21 June 2011 16:58, Larry <saunderl@...> wrote:
        > Wow, that was harder then it should have been - Since this project used the Microsoft IronPython dlls, it bloated the project folder. I finally got it lower than the max file size.
        >
        > Enjoy.
        >
        > --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "Larry" <saunderl@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> Everyone,
        >>
        >> As promised (better late than never!) I am  uploading to the files section the project to-date that implements IronPython as a scripting/xp dev language.
        >>
        >> Still a long way to go, but here is a good start.
        >>
        >> Lee

      • Remy Monsen
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011
          Sounds interesting indeed. Looking forward to those.