Re: As promised - source code for IronPython scripting

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2011
      Wow, that was harder then it should have been - Since this project used the Microsoft IronPython dlls, it bloated the project folder. I finally got it lower than the max file size.

      Enjoy.

      --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "Larry" <saunderl@...> wrote:

      > Everyone,
      >
      > As promised (better late than never!) I am uploading to the files section the project to-date that implements IronPython as a scripting/xp dev language.
      >
      > Still a long way to go, but here is a good start.
      >
      > Lee

    • Remy Monsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011
        Thanks for posting this. I've been away so I have only been able to
        cast a glance on it so far, and done a test compile to make sure it
        compiles properly on my system, but it does look really interesting.

        I really like this project, since it provides a nice option between
        writing macros and full-fledged XP's.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011

          Glad to have you back Remy!

          If you like options, maybe you will like the series of blog entries I am just about to start on the FCW file format!

          Lee

          Thanks for posting this. I've been away so I have only been able to
          cast a glance on it so far, and done a test compile to make sure it
          compiles properly on my system, but it does look really interesting.

          I really like this project, since it provides a nice option between
          writing macros and full-fledged XP's.

          On 21 June 2011 16:58, Larry <saunderl@...> wrote:
          > Wow, that was harder then it should have been - Since this project used the Microsoft IronPython dlls, it bloated the project folder. I finally got it lower than the max file size.
          >
          > Enjoy.
          >
          > --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "Larry" <saunderl@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Everyone,
          >>
          >> As promised (better late than never!) I am  uploading to the files section the project to-date that implements IronPython as a scripting/xp dev language.
          >>
          >> Still a long way to go, but here is a good start.
          >>
          >> Lee

        • Remy Monsen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2011
            Sounds interesting indeed. Looking forward to those.