RE: [cc2-dev-l] How do you open a text window?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2010

      Try this code:

      void _stdcall TextWin(void);

      void _stdcall TWRcvInit(void);

      void _stdcall TWRcvEnd(void);

      static void XPCALL EnumerateText(void)

      {

        int iNum=5;

        FORMSTPKT(lpszLine, "User message: !01\r\n", 1)

          {(DWORD *)&iNum, FT_UDec4, FJ_Var, 0, 0},

        FORMSTEND

        TWRcvInit();

        FormSt(&lpszLine, RSC(FD_TxWin));

        TWRcvEnd();

        __asm clc;

      }

      void XPCALL TestCmd(void)

      {

        TXWIN TxWin={sizeof(TXWIN), (DWORD)NULL, (DWORD)"Sample report", TWF_Single,

          (DWORD)EnumerateText, (float).1, (float).3, (float).95, (float).9, 0,0,1,0,0,0,1};

        DWORD TxAdr=(DWORD)&TxWin;

        __asm mov esi, TxAdr;

        TextWin();

        CmdEnd();

      }

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2010
        Wow!  Thanks.

        L. Lee Saunders

        "It was only a partial solution, of course, as solutions usually are, and addressed only one specific problem, as solutions usually do. But, as was often also true, it opened the door—if only a crack—for the multitude of solutions to follow."
        1632 - Eric Flint

        my blog: http://oldschooldotnet.blogspot.com
        Taking Dot Net "Old School" - Playing with old ideas/concepts using the newest tools!

        To: cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com