Re: [cc2-dev-l] Popup context menu

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010

      I looked through the archive and the best post i is probably this one

      Before you click on it, make a guess who wrote the above post. :-)

      I looked in my code and I have done things slightly different.

      POINT Point;

      HMENU hMenu;

      MENUITEMINFO MenuItemInfo={sizeof(MENUITEMINFO), MIIM_TYPE | MIIM_ID | MIIM_DATA, MFT_STRING, MFS_DEFAULT, 0, NULL, NULL, NULL, 0, NULL, 0};

      int MenuPos=1;

      hMenu=CreatePopupMenu();

      MenuItemInfo.fType=MFT_STRING;

      MenuItemInfo.dwTypeData=yourText;

      MenuItemInfo.dwItemData=yourData;

      MenuItemInfo.wID=MenuPos;InsertMenuItem(hMenu, MenuPos++, TRUE, &MenuItemInfo);

      GetCursorPos(&Point);

      rc=TrackPopupMenuEx(hMenu, TPM_NONOTIFY | TPM_RETURNCMD | TPM_RIGHTBUTTON, Point.x-3, Point.y-3, MyXP.hMainWin, NULL);

      if(rc)

      {

        MenuItemInfo.dwItemData=0;

        MenuItemInfo.fMask=MIIM_DATA;

        GetMenuItemInfo(hMenu, rc-1, TRUE, &MenuItemInfo);

        selectedData=MenuItemInfo.dwItemData;

      }

      DestroyMenu(hMenu);

      Peter

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16, 2010

        Eight years ago? (Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:19 pm)

        Wow, have we been doing this THAT long?  (And I still don’t know a pointer from a hole in the ground – sad)

        Lee