OK, sometimes I'm an idiot ...

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2010
      OK, sometimes I'm an idiot but who knew that compiling in debug mode was the issue.

      Thanks for pointing out the licensing issue Peter.  That got me to wondering if this was all an Debug/Release mode issue.

      Well, it was.  I started with a new copy of my Win7 CC3 Virtual PC.  It has CC3 w/ update 8.  That also installs the C++ runtime files.

      I then pushed a debug version to it just to verify that we still had the issue.  Yep.

      Then I ppush a release version to it and viola!  It works.  Dumb, dumb, dumb!  <Hitting head on wall>

      Why do I make things so hard for myself?

      Well, that problem solved.  Now I just have to get WikiNotes finished and start on something new ... Maybe a blog about CC3 programming where I post examples of programming against the API?

      L. Lee Saunders

      "It was only a partial solution, of course, as solutions usually are, and addressed only one specific problem, as solutions usually do. But, as was often also true, it opened the door—if only a crack—for the multitude of solutions to follow."
      1632 - Eric Flint

      my blog: http://oldschooldotnet.blogspot.com
      Taking Dot Net "Old School" - Playing with old ideas/concepts using the newest tools!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2010
        As you know, I'd like to see new features for your existing commands - ATTC and ESC spring to mind.
        Simon

          From: simonwork@...
          Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:23:46 +0100
          Subject: RE: [cc2-dev-l] OK, sometimes I'm an idiot ...