Re: Getting information about CD3 map

  • eric.johannsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
      Ralf,

      Thanks, that will do in a pinch. I did not see a way to cut and paste the text from the LIST command and this should work.

      Anyone:

      I would like to automate this, though. I followed the tutorial at

      http://home.windstream.net/ls15426/Tutorial3.htm

      for wrapping FCW32.lib in .NET code, unfortunately without success. Visual Studio 2008 SP1 keeps crashing when I try to compile my code.

      Is there a DLL available that wraps FCW32.lib so that I could import it directly to C#?

      Thanks,

      Eric

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
        Eric,

        Hmmm ... I've been coding with Visual Studio 2008 sp1 since it was released and I've been able to compile for both CC2 & CC3.  If you want to, you can zip up your solution directory and email it to me.

        I can at least determine if it is an issue with your VS installation somehow or if I can see any obvious problem.

        L. Lee Saunders

        "It was only a partial solution, of course, as solutions usually are, and addressed only one specific problem, as solutions usually do. But, as was often also true, it opened the door—if only a crack—for the multitude of solutions to follow."
        1632 - Eric Flint

        my blog: http://oldschooldotnet.blogspot.com
        Taking Dot Net "Old School" - Playing with old ideas/concepts using the newest tools!