Re: [cc2-dev-l] Getting information about CD3 map

  • Ralf Schemmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 18, 2010
      Hello Eric,

      do a LIST command on all the structures in the map. Click on the little T in the top left of the window that comes up. You can save the LIST info as a text file from there.

      Now, if you're looking to do this in an automated way as a command, I'm unfortunately the wrong person to ask. :P

      Ciao,
      Ralf

      --
      Ralf Schemmann
      ProFantasy Software
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
        Ralf,

        Thanks, that will do in a pinch. I did not see a way to cut and paste the text from the LIST command and this should work.

        Anyone:

        I would like to automate this, though. I followed the tutorial at

        http://home.windstream.net/ls15426/Tutorial3.htm

        for wrapping FCW32.lib in .NET code, unfortunately without success. Visual Studio 2008 SP1 keeps crashing when I try to compile my code.

        Is there a DLL available that wraps FCW32.lib so that I could import it directly to C#?

        Thanks,

        Eric

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2010
          Eric,

          Hmmm ... I've been coding with Visual Studio 2008 sp1 since it was released and I've been able to compile for both CC2 & CC3.  If you want to, you can zip up your solution directory and email it to me.

          I can at least determine if it is an issue with your VS installation somehow or if I can see any obvious problem.

          L. Lee Saunders

          "It was only a partial solution, of course, as solutions usually are, and addressed only one specific problem, as solutions usually do. But, as was often also true, it opened the door—if only a crack—for the multitude of solutions to follow."
          1632 - Eric Flint

          my blog: http://oldschooldotnet.blogspot.com
          Taking Dot Net "Old School" - Playing with old ideas/concepts using the newest tools!