  • Samuel Robinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2007

      Simon,

      Another option would be to fix the installer. Microsoft provides a redistribution file for .Net that can be called as part of the installation. It won’t change an existing patched version of .Net but will install it if it’s needed. This seems a better choice to me than changing the editor. If you want the editor as a stand-alone this is also possible, of course. I’m sort of busy at the moment, what time frame do you need this in?

      Sam Robinson