Menu editor

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
      We are looking for someone to rewrite the menueditor code in C, or another compact stand alone language.  It's included with the latest version of CC3 and just makes sure that the menu files are in order, so it's just opening closing and changing text files.  Our version depends on .NET 1.1 bieng present, which is causing a few tech support headaches.

      Simon Rogers
      http://www.profantasy.com
      Livejournal - http://sjrlj.notlong.com

    • Bruce Carson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
        .NET 1.1 (or 2.0) should, by now, be loaded on any system that is being kept up to date.  There is also a .NET redistributable that you can include with the app, just in case.  I recommend you remain with .NET (maybe even upgrading to 2.0), since the code will be easier for you to maintain in the future.

        Bruce