Re: Removing an 'outlineb' from a circle...

  • dalton_spence
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "Ralf Schemmann"
      <ralf.schemmann@...> wrote:
      > Shouldn't this go on the "normal" CC2 list, not the developer one?

      True. Maybe this question can inspire someone to write an XP that
      displays a picklist of entities selected which a single click.

      > The standard way to do it, is to use the logical operators while
      selecting:

      > - Select both the circle and the outline with the pick cursor.
      > - Right click, choose "Combine -> And"
      > - Right click, choose "Color", type in "0" (for black).

      That last line assumes the outline is black (which it is, of
      course). A more exact method to remove any color outline is

      - Right click, choose "Fill Style",
      - Right click, choose "Hollow".

      > - Right click, Do It.

      > Simon's method is quicker, but I thought mentioning the logical
      > operators might be useful. I use them all the time.

      Personally, I prefer using the keyboard shortcuts. This reduces the
      sequence to;

      - Pick entities,
      - type "B",
      - type "F" (see above),
      - Right click, choose "Hollow" and
      - type "D".

      How one simulates this sequence in a script or XP is something that
      would be worth seeing.

      --

      Dalton "who believes any post can be put on topic if you try" Spence