Re: [cc2-dev-l] Removing an 'outlineb' from a circle...

  • Ralf Schemmann
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Shouldn't this go on the "normal" CC2 list, not the developer one?

      The standard way to do it, is to use the logical operators while selecting:

      - Select both the circle and the outline with the pick cursor.
      - Right click, choose "Combine -> And"
      - Right click, choose "Color", type in "0" (for black).
      - Right click, Do It.

      Simon's method is quicker, but I thought mentioning the logical operators
      might be useful. I use them all the time.

      Ciao,
      Ralf

      --
      Ralf Schemmann
      http://www.jhendor.de
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "Ralf Schemmann"
        <ralf.schemmann@...> wrote:
        > Shouldn't this go on the "normal" CC2 list, not the developer one?

        True. Maybe this question can inspire someone to write an XP that
        displays a picklist of entities selected which a single click.

        > The standard way to do it, is to use the logical operators while
        selecting:

        > - Select both the circle and the outline with the pick cursor.
        > - Right click, choose "Combine -> And"
        > - Right click, choose "Color", type in "0" (for black).

        That last line assumes the outline is black (which it is, of
        course). A more exact method to remove any color outline is

        - Right click, choose "Fill Style",
        - Right click, choose "Hollow".

        > - Right click, Do It.

        > Simon's method is quicker, but I thought mentioning the logical
        > operators might be useful. I use them all the time.

        Personally, I prefer using the keyboard shortcuts. This reduces the
        sequence to;

        - Pick entities,
        - type "B",
        - type "F" (see above),
        - Right click, choose "Hollow" and
        - type "D".

        How one simulates this sequence in a script or XP is something that
        would be worth seeing.

        --

        Dalton "who believes any post can be put on topic if you try" Spence