RE: [cc2-dev-l] Removing an 'outlineb' from a circle...

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Use Numeric Edit - EDIT, click OK. This sets the lower most of the two entities as the Prior entity.

      Simon Rogers
      http://www.profantasy.com
      Livejournal - http://sjrlj.notlong.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
        Shouldn't this go on the "normal" CC2 list, not the developer one?

        The standard way to do it, is to use the logical operators while selecting:

        - Select both the circle and the outline with the pick cursor.
        - Right click, choose "Combine -> And"
        - Right click, choose "Color", type in "0" (for black).
        - Right click, Do It.

        Simon's method is quicker, but I thought mentioning the logical operators
        might be useful. I use them all the time.

        Ciao,
        Ralf

        --
        Ralf Schemmann
        http://www.jhendor.de
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
          --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "Ralf Schemmann"
          <ralf.schemmann@...> wrote:
          > Shouldn't this go on the "normal" CC2 list, not the developer one?

          True. Maybe this question can inspire someone to write an XP that
          displays a picklist of entities selected which a single click.

          > The standard way to do it, is to use the logical operators while
          selecting:

          > - Select both the circle and the outline with the pick cursor.
          > - Right click, choose "Combine -> And"
          > - Right click, choose "Color", type in "0" (for black).

          That last line assumes the outline is black (which it is, of
          course). A more exact method to remove any color outline is

          - Right click, choose "Fill Style",
          - Right click, choose "Hollow".

          > - Right click, Do It.

          > Simon's method is quicker, but I thought mentioning the logical
          > operators might be useful. I use them all the time.

          Personally, I prefer using the keyboard shortcuts. This reduces the
          sequence to;

          - Pick entities,
          - type "B",
          - type "F" (see above),
          - Right click, choose "Hollow" and
          - type "D".

          How one simulates this sequence in a script or XP is something that
          would be worth seeing.

          --

          Dalton "who believes any post can be put on topic if you try" Spence