Interfacing with CCx

  • kmc1066
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      I was wondering if there is a set of guidlines on what you can and
      cant do when interfacing, by this I mean I know I cant distribute CCx
      with an app.. or the symbols etc... I just wondered if there was other
      limits to what is allowed, as I am working on an app to interface with
      CC2/3 if the user has it installed on thier system.