User Created Worlds

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      Hello one and all. I don't post much but I do read almost all of
      the messages.

      I just wanted to inform everyone that my web site is doing a user
      created world made in CC2. The users get to vote on what they want
      to see in a generic RPG world and then Myself and anyone that wants
      to help will create the maps based on the votes.

      Check it out, or just stop in to cast a vote.

      http://www.dungeoncrawlers.com

      You will see a heading under 7 recent Topics in forum that says User
      Created World or go to the message boards under CC2.

      or go here for the form to vote

      http://www.dungeoncrawlers.com/index.php?
      module=FormExpress&func=display_form&form_id=3

      We hope to provide a whole generic world full of maps for anyone to
      use for free.

      Thanks

      Highland Piper