RE: [cc2-dev-l] is there an easy way to delete Notes?

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi Linda,

      If you don't mind compiling the command yourself you can try the stuff
      below. I haven't tested it, but it should work anyway.

      DWORD XPCALL DeleteNotesScan(hDLIST hDList, pENTREC pEntRec, PARM parm1,
      PARM parm2)
      {
      if(pEntRec->CStuff.EType==ET_NOTE)
      DLErase(pEntRec);
      return 0;
      }

      void XPCALL DeleteNotesCmd(void)
      {
      ClearSel();
      MarkUndo();
      DLScan(NULL, DeleteNotesScan, DLS_Std, 0, 0);
      CmdEnd();