RE: [cc2-dev-l] is there an easy way to delete Notes?

  • Linda Kekumu
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2 5:58 PM
      Hi John,

      Adding them isn't the problem :) Getting rid of them is. I'll have a look through my FR Atlas stuff as well. Thanks for the idea!

      Linda

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3 12:24 AM
        Hi Linda,

        If you don't mind compiling the command yourself you can try the stuff
        below. I haven't tested it, but it should work anyway.

        DWORD XPCALL DeleteNotesScan(hDLIST hDList, pENTREC pEntRec, PARM parm1,
        PARM parm2)
        {
        if(pEntRec->CStuff.EType==ET_NOTE)
        DLErase(pEntRec);
        return 0;
        }

        void XPCALL DeleteNotesCmd(void)
        {
        ClearSel();
        MarkUndo();
        DLScan(NULL, DeleteNotesScan, DLS_Std, 0, 0);
        CmdEnd();