Re: [cc2-dev-l] is there an easy way to delete Notes?

  • GoodNight
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30 8:15 PM
      I thought there was one written for the FR Atlas Project. I will look
      through my notes to see if I can find it. (The one where we had to add that
      little Copyright Note to the Notes (I think it was the TSR/WOTC Copyright
      Statement)

      John

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2005
        Hi John,

        Adding them isn't the problem :) Getting rid of them is. I'll have a look through my FR Atlas stuff as well. Thanks for the idea!

        Linda

        > I've just run into a situation where I need to delete the Notes from about
        > 300 maps, so I am looking for an easy way to do this. Can I do it via a
        > script file? If so, what would the parameters look like? I really don't
        > want to have to open every map up, delete the Note, Save & repeat :)
        >
        > Thanks in advance for any hints on this!
        >
        > Linda

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 3, 2005
          Hi Linda,

          If you don't mind compiling the command yourself you can try the stuff
          below. I haven't tested it, but it should work anyway.

          DWORD XPCALL DeleteNotesScan(hDLIST hDList, pENTREC pEntRec, PARM parm1,
          PARM parm2)
          {
          if(pEntRec->CStuff.EType==ET_NOTE)
          DLErase(pEntRec);
          return 0;
          }

          void XPCALL DeleteNotesCmd(void)
          {
          ClearSel();
          MarkUndo();
          DLScan(NULL, DeleteNotesScan, DLS_Std, 0, 0);
          CmdEnd();