Re: XP Progress

  • bidmaron
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2005
      I cannot get your solution for putting packets into the body of a function to work. When I
      insert the code below into a function, I get a ton of errors, starting with:
      c:\Documents and Settings\Dale Sykora\My Documents\Visual
      Studio\Projects\CC2toFT\CC2toFTNow.C(237) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';'
      before '<class-head>'
      c:\Documents and Settings\Dale Sykora\My Documents\Visual
      Studio\Projects\CC2toFT\CC2toFTNow.C(237) : error C2275: 'ItemFmt' : illegal use of this
      type as an expression
      c:\xpdev\_FORMST.H(17) : see declaration of 'ItemFmt'
      c:\Documents and Settings\Dale Sykora\My Documents\Visual
      Studio\Projects\CC2toFT\CC2toFTNow.C(237) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';'
      before identifier '_item'