CXPTest2 Question

  • bidmaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      I've studied the examples that come with the developer kit, but there appears to be
      something wrong with CXPTest2 project. It is apparent that the CTest6 call is intended to
      display a dialog box with several controls, but when I run it, all I get is the end dialog that
      shows the control and (empty) string. Anyone else have this problem?
      --Dale--