XP dialog textbox - numeric with a decimal

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
      Everyone,

      I have a textbox on a dialog that is set to numeric only input but now I
      need numbers that contain a decimal point. Can I hook into the control and
      get its keypress event so that I can write a custom filter or is there an
      easier way to do this?

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2004
        Any reason to keep the numeric flag in the resource?

        For some dialogs I have used FT_Stg to ask for the number and then done my
        own processing of the text string afterwards. That way I can accept both .
        and , (which we use in Sweden) as decimal point.

        Peter

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2004
          The dialogs can input real values - if you have specified a real
          variable (you can specify a
          text string for data and process it yourself). Them ost likely problem
          if you have specified
          real number input is that there were bugs in certain service packs -
          make sure your OS
          is completely up to date with all service packs.

          Mike