CMENU command

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
      Hi,

      According to an old post to this list, Peter Olsson mentioned that CMENU was a
      new comand that would be added in version 6.11. Since we are at 6.12 I am
      curious if that command was added and if it was, what to I need to alter in my
      XPKIT files to be able to access this command (And of course what are the
      correct in and out parameters)

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2004
        > According to an old post to this list, Peter Olsson mentioned
        > that CMENU was a new comand that would be added in version
        > 6.11.

        The CMENU command is included in the XPCC2.DLL

        > Since we are at 6.12 I am curious if that command was
        > added and if it was, what to I need to alter in my XPKIT
        > files to be able to access this command (And of course what
        > are the correct in and out parameters)

        It is not accessible from the toolkit. You need to call it from a macro
        (usually an icon). Example MNC files should be in the SYSTEM catalog.