how do I use Shift+letter combo?

  • Linda Kekumu
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2004
      Hi :)

      I've searched & searched for this but I can't find it. I need to define zoom
      out = shift-z for one of our customers who uses Cadence Virtuoso all the
      time & is used to having Shift + z = Zoom out.

      I know I can use Shift in conjunction with the function keys & we use the
      Carret ^ for CTRL, but I can't find anything on what character we use for
      Shift. I am praying that there's a way to do this! Please, please don't tell
      me it isn't possible to use Shift with a key combo!

      Thanks!

      Linda
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2004
        It isn't possible with the current code. That is simple an upper-case Z,
        and since the code
        is designed to be case-insensitive, 'z' and 'Z' are the same character.
        Sorry.

        Mike