RE: [cc2-dev-l] New file uploaded to cc2-dev-l

  • Bruce A. Carson
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
      I've been thinking about using C#, but I believe that you would have to at
      least write a "stub" C function that calls into the C# code (using COM
      Interop).
      Writing in C# would present the problem of "converting" the header files
      into something that would be useful for C#...

      Bruce

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
        Hi Bruce,

        If you want to use c# then it would be best to make it a stand-alone
        program. Then all you need to do is understand the file format (not all that
        hard).

        If you are working in CC2 as and XP then its best to just stay in c/c++.

        L. Lee Saunders

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 17, 2004
          We are looking for ways to add graphics filters to the next version of CC2
          Pro, probably on a per-sheet basis. We've considered Photo Shop plug in
          filters, but they are quite time consuming to implement. Does anyone else
          have any suggestions? Ideally, the solution would have publically available
          filters.
        • cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
            group.

            File : /fcw2svg-0.1.tar.gz
            Uploaded by : evilross <evilross@...>
            Description : Example code to convert FastCAD to SVG

            evilross <evilross@...>
          • cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 21, 2011
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
              group.

              File : /cc3xp.zip
              Uploaded by : saul012000 <saunderl@...>
              Description : Visual Studio project that creates a CC3 dll that makes it possible for CC3 users to write XP's in IronPython (Alpha)

              saul012000 <saunderl@...>