Re: [cc2-dev-l] New file uploaded to cc2-dev-l

  • Jereme Kuperman
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
      Here's the last version of the dll that I have on my machine. Let me take a
      look at the code later tonight and see where I was. It does appear to be
      different from what's in SourceForge.

      Has anybody done XP development in C#? That would be much easier for me, even
      though I don't know it, as I've been writing Java for 7 years.

      --- cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
      > group.
      >
      > File : /svgexport.dll
      > Uploaded by : jeremek <jeremek@...>
      > Description : most current version of the svg export DLL. Very alpha!!!
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      > Regards,
      >
      > jeremek <jeremek@...>

    • Bruce A. Carson
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
        I've been thinking about using C#, but I believe that you would have to at
        least write a "stub" C function that calls into the C# code (using COM
        Interop).
        Writing in C# would present the problem of "converting" the header files
        into something that would be useful for C#...

        Bruce

        Here's the last version of the dll that I have on my machine. Let me take a
        look at the code later tonight and see where I was. It does appear to be
        different from what's in SourceForge.

        Has anybody done XP development in C#? That would be much easier for me,
        even
        though I don't know it, as I've been writing Java for 7 years.

        --- cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
        > group.
        >
        > File : /svgexport.dll
        > Uploaded by : jeremek <jeremek@...>
        > Description : most current version of the svg export DLL. Very alpha!!!

        > You can access this file at the URL:

        > Regards,
        >
        > jeremek <jeremek@...>

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
          Hi Bruce,

          If you want to use c# then it would be best to make it a stand-alone
          program. Then all you need to do is understand the file format (not all that
          hard).

          If you are working in CC2 as and XP then its best to just stay in c/c++.

          L. Lee Saunders

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 17, 2004
            We are looking for ways to add graphics filters to the next version of CC2
            Pro, probably on a per-sheet basis. We've considered Photo Shop plug in
            filters, but they are quite time consuming to implement. Does anyone else
            have any suggestions? Ideally, the solution would have publically available
            filters.
          • cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
              group.

              File : /fcw2svg-0.1.tar.gz
              Uploaded by : evilross <evilross@...>
              Description : Example code to convert FastCAD to SVG

              evilross <evilross@...>
            • cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 21, 2011
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
                group.

                File : /cc3xp.zip
                Uploaded by : saul012000 <saunderl@...>
                Description : Visual Studio project that creates a CC3 dll that makes it possible for CC3 users to write XP's in IronPython (Alpha)

                saul012000 <saunderl@...>