New file uploaded to cc2-dev-l

  • cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
      group.

      File : /svgexport.dll
      Uploaded by : jeremek <jeremek@...>
      Description : most current version of the svg export DLL. Very alpha!!!

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      jeremek <jeremek@...>
    • Jereme Kuperman
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
        Here's the last version of the dll that I have on my machine. Let me take a
        look at the code later tonight and see where I was. It does appear to be
        different from what's in SourceForge.

        Has anybody done XP development in C#? That would be much easier for me, even
        though I don't know it, as I've been writing Java for 7 years.

        --- cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Hello,

        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
        > group.
        >
        > File : /svgexport.dll
        > Uploaded by : jeremek <jeremek@...>
        > Description : most current version of the svg export DLL. Very alpha!!!
        >
        > You can access this file at the URL:

        > Regards,
        >
        > jeremek <jeremek@...>

      • Bruce A. Carson
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
          I've been thinking about using C#, but I believe that you would have to at
          least write a "stub" C function that calls into the C# code (using COM
          Interop).
          Writing in C# would present the problem of "converting" the header files
          into something that would be useful for C#...

          Bruce

          Here's the last version of the dll that I have on my machine. Let me take a
          look at the code later tonight and see where I was. It does appear to be
          different from what's in SourceForge.

          Has anybody done XP development in C#? That would be much easier for me,
          even
          though I don't know it, as I've been writing Java for 7 years.

          --- cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > Hello,

          > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
          > group.
          >
          > File : /svgexport.dll
          > Uploaded by : jeremek <jeremek@...>
          > Description : most current version of the svg export DLL. Very alpha!!!

          > You can access this file at the URL:

          > Regards,
          >
          > jeremek <jeremek@...>

          Yahoo! Groups Links
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2004
            Hi Bruce,

            If you want to use c# then it would be best to make it a stand-alone
            program. Then all you need to do is understand the file format (not all that
            hard).

            If you are working in CC2 as and XP then its best to just stay in c/c++.

            L. Lee Saunders

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 17, 2004
              We are looking for ways to add graphics filters to the next version of CC2
              Pro, probably on a per-sheet basis. We've considered Photo Shop plug in
              filters, but they are quite time consuming to implement. Does anyone else
              have any suggestions? Ideally, the solution would have publically available
              filters.
            • cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 21, 2005
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
                group.

                File : /fcw2svg-0.1.tar.gz
                Uploaded by : evilross <evilross@...>
                Description : Example code to convert FastCAD to SVG

                evilross <evilross@...>
              • cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 21, 2011
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cc2-dev-l
                  group.

                  File : /cc3xp.zip
                  Uploaded by : saul012000 <saunderl@...>
                  Description : Visual Studio project that creates a CC3 dll that makes it possible for CC3 users to write XP's in IronPython (Alpha)

                  saul012000 <saunderl@...>