RE: [cc2-dev-l] SVG

    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 15, 2004
      Simon,

      Both Corel and Adobe have SVG viewers for IE. Both are free downloads on
      their sites.

      Lee

      L. Lee Saunders, CC2 Master Mapper
      Visit my personal website @ http://move.to/ADandD

      >From: "Simon Rogers" <simon@...>
      >To: <cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [cc2-dev-l] SVG
      >Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:46:18 -0000
      >
      >Someone made an SVG plug in viewer for IE. Does anyone know anything about
      >this?
      >Simon

    • amdobritt
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 15, 2005
        I'm willing to be a guinea pig. :)

        Tutorials on how to make an XP would be good too.

        Anna M. Dobritt
        Cartography Unlimited for RPGs
        http://www.rpgcartography.com

        --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "L. Lee Saunders" <saunderl@h...>
        wrote:

        > Everyone,
        >
        > The Microsoft .Net Framework has been our since 2002. When it was
        first
        > released I tried to integrate it with CC2. Building an unmanaged
        C++ dill
        > (XP) that ran under CC2 was simple but trying to call managed C# or
        VB.Net
        > code from an unmanaged dll was out of the range of most casual
        programmers
        > (Or full time programmers, like myself, that only wanted to do this
        for a
        > hobby and not for work.)
        >
        > But now with the release of the 2.0 version of the Framework, most
        of the
        > interop issues are fixed so it is quite simple.
        >
        > Microsoft is giving away the scaled down version of there IDE at:
        > http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/
        >
        > You can download the C#, the VB and the C++ editions! To create a
        CC2 XP
        > dll you will also need to download (for free) the Win32 SDK, but
        that is
        > explained on the C++ express edition page.
        >
        > I've rewritten the random name generator XP that I did as a bridge
        between
        > C++ and VB6, in C#. It works flawlessly. This opens up the ease
        of use C#
        > for things like database access and forms programming. It does not
        get the
        > programmer out of having to learn the CC2 entites database and
        functions
        > though. Maybe a bridge can be created later but not now.
        >
        > So, is there enough interest in writing hybrid C++/C# or VB.Net
        XP's on this