SVG

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 15, 2004
      Someone made an SVG plug in viewer for IE. Does anyone know anything about
      this?
      Simon
    • jslayton@ridgenet.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 15, 2004
        Several people did, including Adobe. The Adobe one is particularly nice
        as it also supports animations.

        Joe Slayton

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2004
          There are several. The best one is on the Adobe SVG site, and Corel also
          made one. Both once worked with
          Netscape, but no longer.

          www.adobe.com/*svg*/main.html
          www.corel.com/*svg*viewer/
          www.mozilla.org/projects/*svg*/

          Mike

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 16, 2004
            Thank you for this. I think someone also made an SVG export filter for
            FastCAD, too, but I can't remember the details. Anyone know anything?

            Simon Rogers wrote:

            >Someone made an SVG plug in viewer for IE. Does anyone know anything about
            >this?
            >Simon

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Jereme Kuperman
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 16, 2004
              I had worked on one, and had made pretty good progress, but never finished it.
              You can get the code from SourceForge here:
              http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/cc2tosvg/SVGExport/

              I'd be willing to help someone understand the code that I wrote, or to provide
              help with SVG if someone wanted to pick up the task of finishing it.

              Jereme