FCW 6.12 -> SVG skeleton code (in C) available to view

  • Ross Alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2004
      To anybody interested,

      I have been looking at converting FCW files (and hopefully symbol catalogs) to SVG.
      To this end I have written a very basic skeleton program.  At the moment it only supports lines
      but other simple objects would not take very long to do.

      It also supports the DCL explode decompression algorithm so it will read compressed
      files.  Please note that the code is very uncommented C and currently compiles on
      linux with dependecies on glib-2 and libxml-2.

      Anybody interested can have a tarball.  Note that isn't the cleanest code, with bits
      of header from the XP headers and explode huffman trees from FreeSCI and
      no copyright notices for my stuff but I don't think anybody will make a stink.

      Cheers,

      Ross

      --
      Get ThunderbirdRoss Alexander
      NEC Europe Limited
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        > Anybody interested can have a tarball.

        Hi Ross!

        Can you upload the tarball to the files section?

        Thanks!