Getting current view extents

  • waldronate
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 7:55 PM
      What's the easiest way to get the current view extents? Or view
      parameters or suchlike.

      Joe Slayton
    • waldronate
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 5:39 PM
        --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "waldronate" <jslayton@r...> wrote:
        > What's the easiest way to get the current view extents? Or view
        > parameters or suchlike.

        I figured it out (at least I hope I did). Getting the view settings
        infoblock seemed to work, at least for the drawings I tried it on.
        I'm doing this in an XP context, btw.

        Joe Slayton
      • waldronate
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 7:16 PM
          --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "waldronate" <jslayton@r...> wrote:
          > --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "waldronate" <jslayton@r...>
          wrote:
          > > What's the easiest way to get the current view extents? Or view
          > > parameters or suchlike.
          >
          > I figured it out (at least I hope I did). Getting the view
          > settings infoblock seemed to work, at least for the drawings
          > I tried it on.
          > I'm doing this in an XP context, btw.

          And it turns out that the SVIB entity seems just to tell me the
          drawing extents, not the current view parameters. Still looking for a
          way to find the extents of the current view. Any suggestions would be
          greatly appreciated.

          Joe Slayton