Re: [cc2-dev-l] Re: CC2 SDK

  • Mert Vuraldi
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi Lee,

      so I could just create the macro dynamically in a VB program
      and let CC2 execute it afterwards ?
      Great !

      How do You trigger CC2 to start this macro ?

      Regards,

      Mert

      Message 2 of 13 , May 26, 2004
        We are looking for someone who is familiar with the eTools/PCGen's XMS/XML
        inner workings for some advice. If you are such a person, please can you
        contact me off list.
        --
        Simon Rogers