Re: [cc2-dev-l] A teaser

  • Ken Snellings
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2003
      Very promising!

      I'm truely looking forward to this.

      Cheers,

      Ken Snellings
      (CHMP)

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "jeremek" <jeremek@...>
      To: <cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 9:16 AM
      Subject: [cc2-dev-l] A teaser

      > Hello, all. I've recently joined the SVG Export project, and would
      > like to share current progress. In the files section, you will see
      > two zip files: world.zip and tellene.zip. These are SVG exports of
      > CC2 maps. There is still a lot to do, but wanted to whet everyone's
      > appetite.
      >
      > I plan to check the code into sourceforge sometime soon (today, I
      > hope). Check there for more info in the coming days, especially if
      > you want to help out.
      >
      > Enjoy,
      > Jereme

    • Linda Kekumu
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2003
        Hi :)

        I was wondering if there is something I am overlooking with this procedure.

        I have a drawing that contains over 100 different sheets. I want to mirror
        everything, so I Show All Sheet, do MIRCPY & mirror them. This works but it
        moves every single entity from it's original sheet onto the common sheet!
        Once on the Common sheet there is no way to sort them all out. I figure I
        must be doing something incorrectly because if I hide all of the sheets &
        just do a single one it works correctly (the entities do not get moved to
        the common sheet).

        I really would like to figure this out because I have another 12,000 sheets
        to mirror, which will take an incredibly long time to do them singly plus
        it's driving me crazy :/

        Any hints?

        Linda
      • Ralf Schemmann
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 14, 2003
          Linda,

          I guess since Mirror Copy creates new entities, these all go on the current
          sheet. I tried it with a symbol catalog and had the same result (only it
          wasn't on the Commom sheet, but the first symbol sheet).

          MIRROR works, and I thought I'd mirror the sheets and copy/paste them back
          into the original catalog. But the sheet info got lost there too.

          The only other way I can think of at the moment is to write a macro that
          loops through the layers with SNEXT and mirror copies everything with fixed
          coordinates for the MIRCPY command.

          Ciao,
          Ralf

          --
          Ralf Schemmann
          e-mail: ralf.schemmann@...
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 15, 2003
            Hi :)

            OK - I've figured out how to do this :)

            MACRO MIRSHT
            SELBYA
            GV TEMPSHT 0
            SSET;
            :TEMPSHEETLOOP
            MIRCPY -10,10;-10,-20
            SNEXT
            IFERR end
            GV TEMPSHT TEMPSHT+1
            IFP 1 TEMPSHEETLOOP
            :END
            SELBYD
            ENDM

            It loops through each sheet, mirroring all of the entities on that sheet.
            Yeah!!

            Linda
          • Linda Kekumu
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 15, 2003
              LOL

              Thanks, Ralf. Mirror works just fine. Something is wrong with the macro but
              at this point I'm not going to worry about it because I don't really need
              the copy. MIRROR work just fine for what I need & it does keep the entities
              on their correct layer :)

              Thanks!!

              --
              Ralf Schemmann