A teaser

  • jeremek
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hello, all. I've recently joined the SVG Export project, and would
      like to share current progress. In the files section, you will see
      two zip files: world.zip and tellene.zip. These are SVG exports of
      CC2 maps. There is still a lot to do, but wanted to whet everyone's
      appetite.

      I plan to check the code into sourceforge sometime soon (today, I
      hope). Check there for more info in the coming days, especially if
      you want to help out.

      Enjoy,
      Jereme
    • Ken Snellings
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2003
        Very promising!

        I'm truely looking forward to this.

        Cheers,

        Ken Snellings
        (CHMP)

        > Hello, all. I've recently joined the SVG Export project, and would
        > like to share current progress. In the files section, you will see
        > two zip files: world.zip and tellene.zip. These are SVG exports of
        > CC2 maps. There is still a lot to do, but wanted to whet everyone's
        > appetite.
        >
        > I plan to check the code into sourceforge sometime soon (today, I
        > hope). Check there for more info in the coming days, especially if
        > you want to help out.
        >
        > Enjoy,
        > Jereme

      • PatternStorm
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2003
          Very impressive, Jereme! You have made great progress. Since I knew
          CC2 I had always dreamt of a CC2 SVG export...Unfortunately I have
          had not so much time to dedicate to the project, now with you joining
          it seems we are going to have wonderful SVG maps very,very
          soon...Thanks and congratulations!

          PatternStorm.

          --- In cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com, "jeremek" <jeremek@y...> wrote:
          > Hello, all. I've recently joined the SVG Export project, and would
          > like to share current progress. In the files section, you will see
          > two zip files: world.zip and tellene.zip. These are SVG exports of
          > CC2 maps. There is still a lot to do, but wanted to whet
          everyone's
          > appetite.
          >
          > I plan to check the code into sourceforge sometime soon (today, I
          > hope). Check there for more info in the coming days, especially if
          > you want to help out.
          >
          > Enjoy,
          > Jereme
        • Linda Kekumu
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14, 2003
            Hi :)

            I was wondering if there is something I am overlooking with this procedure.

            I have a drawing that contains over 100 different sheets. I want to mirror
            everything, so I Show All Sheet, do MIRCPY & mirror them. This works but it
            moves every single entity from it's original sheet onto the common sheet!
            Once on the Common sheet there is no way to sort them all out. I figure I
            must be doing something incorrectly because if I hide all of the sheets &
            just do a single one it works correctly (the entities do not get moved to
            the common sheet).

            I really would like to figure this out because I have another 12,000 sheets
            to mirror, which will take an incredibly long time to do them singly plus
            it's driving me crazy :/

            Any hints?

            Linda
          • Ralf Schemmann
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 14, 2003
              Linda,

              I guess since Mirror Copy creates new entities, these all go on the current
              sheet. I tried it with a symbol catalog and had the same result (only it
              wasn't on the Commom sheet, but the first symbol sheet).

              MIRROR works, and I thought I'd mirror the sheets and copy/paste them back
              into the original catalog. But the sheet info got lost there too.

              The only other way I can think of at the moment is to write a macro that
              loops through the layers with SNEXT and mirror copies everything with fixed
              coordinates for the MIRCPY command.

              Ciao,
              Ralf

              --
              Ralf Schemmann
              e-mail: ralf.schemmann@...
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 15, 2003
                Hi :)

                OK - I've figured out how to do this :)

                MACRO MIRSHT
                SELBYA
                GV TEMPSHT 0
                SSET;
                :TEMPSHEETLOOP
                MIRCPY -10,10;-10,-20
                SNEXT
                IFERR end
                GV TEMPSHT TEMPSHT+1
                IFP 1 TEMPSHEETLOOP
                :END
                SELBYD
                ENDM

                It loops through each sheet, mirroring all of the entities on that sheet.
                Yeah!!

                Linda
              • Linda Kekumu
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 15, 2003
                  LOL

                  Thanks, Ralf. Mirror works just fine. Something is wrong with the macro but
                  at this point I'm not going to worry about it because I don't really need
                  the copy. MIRROR work just fine for what I need & it does keep the entities
                  on their correct layer :)

                  Thanks!!

                  --
                  Ralf Schemmann