Starting an XP

  • jeremek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2003
      I'm getting ready to write my first XP, and one of the things I need
      to be able to do is ask the user for a file to save the output as
      (I'm writing an export function). Do I have access to the standard
      windows dialogs? is there a "right way" to do this?

      Jereme
    • jeremek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2003
        Nevermind. If I read the archives first, I'd see a good place to
        start. Thanks.