Re: [cc2-dev-l] Random Dungeon Update

  • Don Ewald
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 11, 2003
      Greetings Anna!

      You---->Will you include an option for not having doors added
      automatically? Or would that be too difficult?

      No, not at all. Part of my goal for door placement is to allow a
      percentage variable to dictate how many doors will be on a map. In your
      example, you would set the variable to 0 and no doors at all would be placed.

      You---->The dungeon looks great, btw. :)

      Many thanks. Being a hobby programmer and a mediocre CC2 user; I'm
      surprised how well this has turned out. My toughest learning experience is
      learning how to send the data to CC2 via the macro language. Thankfully,
      there are many fine examples of macros and translated scripts for me to
      reference.

      Don Ewald
      dpe@...