Help w/ VB6.0

  • Lynn, Matthew FC2 (SW)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2000
      All-
      looking for assistance with data-bound grid controls, and HTML controls.
      in particular, i'm trying to figure out how to:

      a)pull data from a data-bound grid control. grid is referencing a text
      connection database control. hence the need/desire for the DBgrid's
      columnizing features. looking to remove data from a specified row/column to
      be referenced from the coding.

      b)how to place an html formated string, or any string for that matter, into
      an html control for display.

      if you can help me, please reply off-list to me. Thanks in advance!:)
      Chasmyr
      http://www.fly.to/chasmyrsgrotto