xp sources

  • bhagwandave
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some source code
      of any xp they'd written?
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
        > I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some source
        > code of any xp they'd written?

        You will find a pointer to C source code in a message from April 19th
        2002. The URL is:

        If you want assembler source code, there are several in the XP
        toolkit. The toolkit also includes some C source code.

        There are many aspects to XP programming. Anything in particular you
        want to do?