Tag Persistence

  • elterin@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2000
      Hey All,

      I was just wondering if the tags on the CC2 entities are persistent
      (i.e. are they stored in the files and are they garanteed not to
      change from session to session)?

      If not, could such a persistent identifier be placed on the entities
      as a property?

      Thanks,
      John
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 8, 2000
        Tag numbers are properties of entities stored with the entity. You can even
        select entities by tag numbers or tag ranges.