Adding extra properties to symbols

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2000
      L. Lee saunders wrote:
      >XP/macro programming Ideas.
      >2G. 4 to 6 registers within each symbol to store data. (At least 1 PLEASE!)

      This is (with a little extra work) already possible:

      To store data in symbol definitions, create your own custom entity and place that in the symbol definition sublist (Among the rest of the entities that is included in the symbol).

      If you like to store data in each symbol reference, I think that you can create a sublist to the SymRef and add your custom entity there. This should work in all cases I can think of right now.