Re: [cc2-dev-l] Very simple project

  • Sam Carter
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 23, 2002
      Ok, I'll let you guys know if I have any questions (more like when I have questions, I'm sure ;)

      -Sam

    • Archimagus@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 15, 2002
        In a message dated 7/19/2002 3:25:53 AM Central America Standard Tim, simon@... writes:

        Programming. We've got someone to draw the symbols and do the data work.
        Just use circles with text attributes the same as the symbol names.

        Has anyone worked on this?
      • Sam Carter

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 15, 2002
            >In a message dated 7/19/2002 3:25:53 AM Central America Standard Tim,
            >simon@... writes:
            >

            > > Programming. We've got someone to draw the symbols and do the data work.
            > > Just use circles with text attributes the same as the symbol names.
            > >

            >Has anyone worked on this?

            I think its waiting for you.

          • Archimagus@aol.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 15, 2002
              In a message dated 8/15/2002 2:39:06 PM Pacific Daylight Time, saunderl@... writes:

              > > Programming. We've got someone to draw the symbols and do the data work.
              > > Just use circles with text attributes the same as the symbol names.

              I'm the one drawing the symbols and doing the data work.