Re: [cc2-dev-l] CC2 File format question

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 21, 2002
      Thanks for catching my error SRes .vs. SMType - I get blind at times...
      SRes is indeed the number of interpolated points between nodes in the
      general library from which CC2 is derived, but in CC2 the value is
      ignored and should always be set to 8, the default.

      Mike

      Joe Slayton wrote:
        Isn't SRes the number of points interpolated between each node? You
      wouldn't see a difference unless you're zoomed way in. I seem to recall
      that setting it higher resulted in slower redraws in an earlier version.

      Joe Slayton

      Peter Olsson wrote:
      3. How does the SRes member work?
      SmType is the type of smoothing, SM_NO, SM_CB, etc...

      I don't think SRes is used at all. The default value is 8, but I think it is
      there only for historical reasons. At least I have not been able to see any
      difference when changing this value.

      Free $5 Love Reading
      Risk Free!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/3PCXaC/PfREAA/Ey.GAA/f.ewlB/TM