OT - testing subscription

  • Robert Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002

      Sorry for the post. I’m trying to find out why I’m not receiving anything from this group.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2002
        No problem Robert, this group is a very hot/cold running group. When one of
        us is doing some research or we have hit a snag then this group comes alive
        with help. But, in the off time, this group is nearly dead.

        So, if you have a problem, question or comment, just send it!

        Lee

        >From: "Robert Miller" <rpmiller1@...>
        >To: <cc2-dev-l@yahoogroups.com>
        >Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:08:36 -0700
        >
        >Sorry for the post. I�m trying to find out why I�m not receiving anything
        >from this group.

        L. Lee Saunders, CC2 Master Mapper