Publishing CC2 maps

  • Ken Snellings
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi all,

      Hoping to convince Columbia Games Incorporated to use CC2 to create their kingdom level maps.  They seem open to the idea save one issue, sending the files to the Printer.   We need to either export the CC2 file to Adobe Illustrator or Quark Express.  We would like to keep the file in vector format.  Postscript seems to give us trouble as well as the AutoCAD formats.  I understand that the EMF format works well except for one thing, the export doesn't seem to handle curved lines.  Anything we can do about that?