RE: [cc2-dev-l]more on VSETM

  • Linda Kekumu
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 13, 2002
      Hi Mike,

      The only problem with using VSETM is that it is included in XPCC2,
      so........people who get the map & want to view it using the Viewer (this is
      the intended audience!) don't get to see the View Sets because XPCC2 is not
      part of the Viewer. So, I have a wonderful map, set up to be goof proof but
      the people it's intended for can't use it :/

      While VSETM works & does what I want it to, it causes the Dialog Box to
      flash on the screen while it's loading the set, this is a bit annoying but
      it's ok because there isn't any other way to accomplish what I needed to do.

      So, a VSETM that is core would be preferable - especially if it could bypass
      the Dialog box & let me load predefined sets by name without having the
      Dialog box flash on the screen :)

      Thanks!

      Linda