A Grander Look at the Flanaess?

  • Watcher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2000
      Haile and Fair Greetings All,

      A short while ago I sent out an inquiry, seeking CC2 cartographers for a
      GH mapping project for my Group, Vision@Work. Since that time, I'm told
      that in a few cases, the message didn't appear, so pardon if you've seen
      this previously.

      Not too long ago, Linda Kekumu and Lonny Eckert produced an obscenely
      masterful CC2 rendition of the Darlene map of the Flanaess. Being the
      generous natured people they are, Vision@Work has been allowed to use this
      map with a project we are developing. In order to do so, we need to make
      some alterations to that map, but are unfortunately without available CC2
      personnel at this time.

      The alterations involve:

      Naming and updating locations,
      Adding a layer of notable townships,
      Increasing the density of the overall map (so that one may zoom closer in),
      Improving the visual transition between rivers and water bodies.

      The crux of the situation is, we have less than two months to complete
      these tasks. If you are a CC2 cartographer interested in World of Greyhawk
      mapping, please contact me privately. It would be well to have several
      designers cooperate on the project, but such would also require a lead
      cartographer to paste in the efforts any such team. My thanks in advance
      for your time.

      Soft Winter and Sweet Flowers,

      Watcher
      visionatwork@...