SVG project

  • simon@profantasy.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2001
      We've got volunteers for the SVG project, Peter's written a simple
      skeleton which exports CC2 entity info to a text file, and I'll post
      this when we've worked out the best way to divide the task up.

      Simon
    • Sasha Bilton
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23, 2001
        --- In cc2-dev-l@y..., simon@p... wrote:
        > We've got volunteers for the SVG project, Peter's written a simple
        > skeleton which exports CC2 entity info to a text file, and I'll
        post
        > this when we've worked out the best way to divide the task up.
        >
        > Simon

        Can you send me an example of the text file output. Say from a map
        with 3 symbols on it, two of which are the same, a couple of lines
        with different fill styles / widths and different layers. (I've not
        got CC2 to hand)

        Also any idea on the possibility of reversing the process so that you
        can build a map out of the text file?
      • simonjrogers
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21, 2002
          We are looking for additional volunteers to help with the CC2 to SVG
          file format conversion filter. You don't have to be experienced to be
          of assistance. Please email bcarson@... if you can help.