Mr. Riddle - Please Read...

  • kiatar@sk.sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2001
      These were some suggestions on the CC2-L for a possible way for us to
      get what Linda and I want:

      > Nobody if you could just let it add 10-30% Black to the color
      > formula of the
      > current "31", unless it has 80% or more black in it. In such a
      > case, maybe
      > it should take black out of color "31".
      >
      > I'm talking from a cmyk standpoint here, obviously, but the
      conversions
      > could be made.

      To make it somewhat easier, look at the color in the HSB (Hue
      Saturation,
      Brightness) model, and then you just reduce the Brightness to create a
      shadow color. The Shadow thickness could be a percentage between 0%
      (shadow
      color has same brightness as original color, and hence, it is the same
      color) and 100% (full black shadow).

      Maarten van Beek