Bitmap drawing and additional documentation

  • jslayton@ridgenet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2001
      I finally got around to working on one of my XPs again and tried
      using the drawing code discussed earlier on this list to draw
      symbols and drawing lists onto a bitmap image. I am unable to get
      it to work and was wondering if there is calling convention
      information and descriptions available for the following functions
      exported from FCW32:

      EDraw1
      DevUseBitmap
      DevSRect
      SetBMView
      DevUsePrior

      Everything seems to be working properly when I use the code that
      Peter Olsson posted a while back except that my bitmap never gets
      modified. Maybe it's due to my using a DIB instead of a DDB?

      Thanks,
      Joe Slayton