A Few Gord Books Found

  • Watcher
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2001
      Haile and Fair Greetings All,

      This will be the only post to the list. Please make all replies in
      PRIVATE E-MAIL to <visionatwork@...>.

      Through my travels I managed to come across a few of the later Gord the
      Rogue novels from E. Gary Gygax. The three I've found are from the New
      Infinities series with the titles:

      City of Hawks
      Come Endless Darkness
      Sea of Death

      All appear to be first printing copies and are in Mint or Near Mint
      condition! These copies have never even been read. Here's the best part
      -> they're autographed by Gygax....
      If anyone is interested in acquiring these, please let me know. They're
      going for $14 each, plus whatever the shipping would be. If you want to
      save the few dollars and will be attending GenCon, I will be in Milwaukee
      from that Wednesday through Monday for hand delivery.

      Soft Winter and Sweet Flowers,

      Watcher