ACT2 & GTEXT2

  • lordmax@t-guild.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2001
      Perhaps i'm dreaming - but in the maps i'm loading right now the
      macro text starts from hotSpot.Text.Just : not from
      hotSpot.Text.TData ! My headers seems to be up to date, and #pragma
      pack(1) is specified. So why text starts 2 bytes sooner then it
      should?

      typedef struct
      {
      CSTUFF CStuff; // entity properties
      GPOINT2 p1; // lower-left corner of hotspot
      GPOINT2 p2;
      short Font; // text font id #
      GTEXT2 Text;
      }ACT2;

      typedef struct
      {
      short Font;
      GPOINT2 Origin;
      float Hght;
      float XScl;
      float BAng;
      float Spacing;
      short TFlags;
      short DFlags;
      short Just;
      char TData[1];
      } GTEXT2;
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2001
        The Font should not be included in the ACT2 structure - it is already
        included in GTEXT2.

        If you remove the Font from your ACT2 structure it should work fine.

      • Max Skibinsky
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2001
          Hi!

          Profound thanks! Works perfectly now. ( there really is an extra field in toolkit header then... )

          - Max