[cc2-dev-l] New file format page

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2000
      Hi All,

      I updated the File format page. In this installment I show how to walk
      through a map file and file all the various entities within it.

      Any questions/comments are welcome!

    • Otto Hammersmith
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2000
        So, where is it? :)

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2000
          Hi Otto,

          Click on "DevZone" in the list on the main Profantasy page, then click on
          "File Format" at the bottom of the page. You will see a link to the previous
          installment at the bottom of the File Format page.

          Whenever I update a page, it will be available at the location of the old
          page and a link on it will point to the previous one. That way you can
          "walk" backward in the lessons to the first one if you are just starting.

          The most current installment will always be the direct link off of the
          DevZone page so that developers will not have to go very far to get the most
          current info.

          L. Lee Saunders